"There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October."
~ Nathaniel Hawthorne
October is one of my favorite months! I love that the weather cools down, the trees loose their leaves and of course...HALLOWEEN!
We have been busily preparing for the fun days ahead. Of course, the house has been decorated since the last week of September! Usually I make the hubby wait until October 1st to put out all of the spooky decor, but this year I made an exception since we had my mom, my little bro and his wife coming from out of town for Evie's bday.
We plan on visiting:
Sea World Halloween Spooktacular
http://seaworldspooktacular.com/swcspook.html
Legoland Brick or Treat
http://brickortreat.com/?uid=Trade_legoland%20california
Bates Nut Farm
http://www.batesnutfarm.biz/content.php?content_id=1003
and
Ca Disney's Mickey's Trick Or Treat
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/specialOffers/detail?name=MickeysTrickOrTreatPartySpecialOfferPage&bhcp=1
We can't forget the Annual Christensen Family Halloween Party! We are on the search for a GIANT pumpkin that the kiddos can stand in...and last but not least
Trunk Or Treat at chruch!
ARE we excited?..Of course we ARE!...Looking forward to the fun!
Happy Haunting Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Rebecca
- Hidden Valley, CA, United States
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah
Yay! Looks like fun times ahead. I love your blog name - so cute! :)
ReplyDelete