I also learned how to make a DELISH and super-easy homemade pie crust. I made Andrew and Evers a cherry pie. It looks and smells sweetly yummy! Can't wait to take a taste! I am excited to buy a flour sifter and a pastry dough masher ( I am sure there is a more technical name for that, but I can't think of it at the moment!) Now that I have my secret pie dough making skills mastered, I am looking forward to making many pies this holiday season!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Super Saturday
I also learned how to make a DELISH and super-easy homemade pie crust. I made Andrew and Evers a cherry pie. It looks and smells sweetly yummy! Can't wait to take a taste! I am excited to buy a flour sifter and a pastry dough masher ( I am sure there is a more technical name for that, but I can't think of it at the moment!) Now that I have my secret pie dough making skills mastered, I am looking forward to making many pies this holiday season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Rebecca
- Hidden Valley, CA, United States
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah
No comments:
Post a Comment