Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Counting your many blessings Day 17

Novemebr 17th~
“Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.”
~ Henry Van Dyke

I don't know how people at church found out that I played the flute, but alas, the word got out and now I am being asked to play in a trio for the christmas program on Dec 20th.  I am extremely hesitant to do so.  I have not played the flute since I was 17 (15 YEARS ago!)  I know what I HAVE to do.  I have to play.  I should not hide my talent.  I guess I GET to particiapte in the christmas program.  Gotta go get my flute out of the garage and start practicing.  Practice, practice, practice.  Hopefully it will all come back to me-just like riding a bike...right?
Today, I am thankful for talents.   

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hidden Valley, CA, United States
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah