Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Counting Your Many Blessings
If everything seems to be going well,
YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY OVERLOOKED SOMETHING!
~ Steven Wright
So, it's been two weeks since I have officially counted my blessings, but I am SO thankful for ALL of the help, love and service I received during this time. Tuesday night (the 17th) I ended up in the ER after 2 days of severe nagging stomach pain. After lots of tests and isolation of my left sided pain moving to the right side, I was diagnosed with gallstones.http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/gallstones-topic-overview After talking with my favorite surgeon, Dr. Callery, we both decided my gallbladder needed to come out. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in the hospital and had a cholecystectomy http://www.facs.org/public_info/operation/cholesys.pdf on Thursday Nov 19th in the afternoon. I spent one more night in the hospital and then went home on Friday afternoon. My momasita flew down from San Jose to help take care of me and my family during the recovery phase. Several ladies from my church Relief Society brought in dinner for the family. My dear friend Melissa drove me all around town and helped me run errands. My cousins hubby, Doug, watched Evie after school. My inlaws so graciously took Evie to their house for several sleep-overs while Andrew was with me in the hospital. I am in AWE of the amount of helping and willing hands. Thank you, Thank you everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Rebecca
- Hidden Valley, CA, United States
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah

No comments:
Post a Comment