Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Count your many blessings Day 3

Tuesday November 3rd~

Today I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, Evora Talia Christensen.  I know whithout a doubt that Heavely Father hand picked her to be a part of our family.  My sweet Evie came to our family through the miracle of adoption. Which also makes me thankful for birthmoms and birthdads and for their selfless sacrifices.  Ours was quite a turbulent adoption, but throught lots and lots of prayer and LOTS of faith, she made it to our home and into our loving arms and hearts. My Evora has given me a gift which she may never realize. She allowed me to become a mother; Something that I have always wanted to be, and at one point in my life, something I never thought would happen. Being a mom is such a blessing. I'm so glad that Heavenly Father trusted me to take care of HIS precious daughter. I feel so lucky to have the priviledge of being a mother on this earth. There is no job like it and I am so honored that Miss Evie is mine!  I can't believe that my baby is now 4.  She is a riot and has an infectious laugh.  She makes me smile everyday!  She is growing into quite the young lady.  She has natural rythym and LOVES to sing and dance.  She is incredibly outgoing and and has lots of friends.  She is certainly a social butterfly!  I love you bunches bunches Wooga!

Adoption Day March 1 2006


Blessing Day March 5, 2006~Sealing Day March 25, 2006





















Happy 1st Birthday!






















Happy 2nd Birthday!

















More Two for you!






















Happy 3rd Birthday!

Evie is 3!





















Four is Fantastic!




















Mommy Rebecca has to sneak in those kisses whenever she can!



Check out the video of Evie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2m_DsnTsYI

1 comment:

  1. So glad Miss Evie is a part of our lives too! Can you believe how gorgeous she is! - and that she just keeps getting cuter even when you just don't think it's possible to get cuter than she already is?

    ReplyDelete


Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hidden Valley, CA, United States
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah