Pumpkin Patch

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why I LOVED the 80's...

Since Daddy Andrew and Miss Evie are out helping his sister Emily install new shower doors, I have been enjoying this Saturday morning all to myself.  Well, that and time with you tube...one of my guilty pleasures.  I came across a few videos that brought back SO many memories from my childhood, I thought I would share. 

A CLASSIC! 


When my friends found out that I was Mormon, they would all laugh and say, "you mean your church puts out those cheesy tv commercials?"  Being a kid of the 80's, I was forever defined by "those commercials" and I must say, they made me who I am today!





I remember spending HOURS in the family room trying to recreate this commercial.  Singing and dancing my little heart out!  I thought it was SO cool!


I came across this newer one..pretty awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hidden Valley, CA, United States
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah