GERMS GERMS GERMS!!! EVIL GERMS!
They almost always start with Evie and then they sneekily make their way and ATTACK the parental units. This past week has been just plain awful! It started with Evers getting bacterial conjuctivitis and having a severe sinus infection, then Andrew picked up the mucous and the cough.
On Sunday, I was hit hard with the FLU! Fever, Aches, Chills, Sore Throat, Cough, Snot...
I have not felt this awful in a LONG time. I got my flu shot in October, but sometimes other strains still getcha! In my feeble attempt to wage battle on this war of germs am I desperately trying to Lysol everything down and wash hands.
During times like these, I wish I had a clone, so I could continue being super mom. (ha ha!)
Once mom goes down, the entire ship goes down... Hopefully we can all get lots of rest, win the battle of the germs and salvage "ARE" quickly sinking ship!






No comments:
Post a Comment