I came across this new background while "buzzin'" around the internet. I find it fitting because, 1. I call Andrew "Honey" and since bees make honey...well, that's obvious. 2. My momasita has called me her "Becky Bee" for as long as I can remember. I prefer to be called Rebecca now, but she will always hold the rights to call me Becky, so, in honor of my mom, the bees! 3. Taking care of my little family keeps me "busy as a bee!" 4. Bees are a sign that spring is coming. I LOVE spring time, so...HOORAY for bees! and last but not least, 5. When Evie gets tired, I call her my "sleepy bee." I have since the day we brought her home from the hospital.
So, enjoy the new background until I get a "bee in my bonnet" and decide to change it!
My precious Ever Bee ~ 1 year old ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Rebecca
- Hidden Valley, CA, United States
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah


No comments:
Post a Comment