Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Winning the Lottery

I've done all that I can do.  Now, it is up to the "luck of the draw."  I have enrolled Evie into 3 different school of choice lotteries for Kindergarten.  Hopefully we will 'win the lottery' and Evie will be able to attend one of the top rated schools in Escondido.  I hate putting my child's eductaion into the hands of fate, but I have to have faith that she will get into the school that she is supposed to go to.  I refuse to send her to the school within our boundaries.  It is a CA Title 1/ Project Improvement school and that is all I am going to say on that subject matter since I can't say anything nice about it.
I won't find out about what number we drew in the lotteries for placement until May and then I get to wait until August to see if we make it in. 



















Crossing "are" fingers that we can Win the Lottery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hidden Valley, CA, United States
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah