Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Do you know the way to San Jose?

I spent a week in San Jose taking care of my momasita after her surgery.  I am SO happy that her surgeon was AMAZING and pretty much "cured" her of all that has been ailing her over the past 4 years.  I am positive that she is now on her way to a much higher quality of life.  It is amazing how paralyzing adhesions and scar tissue can be.  I am so thankful for modern medicine.  It was wonderful that mom was feeling well and recovering so speedily; We were able to do some fun mother daughter things together-a little shopping, going for walks and even getting my ears re-pierced!


 I also spent some quality time with my dad, my grandparents and my younger brother Greg(along with his wife Sarah and their foster son Austin.)

 It was a really nice visit.  Nice to go alone.  Sometimes you need to rediscover who you are as a person, and travelling back to your roots-your original home sweet home-can do the trick!  While I was gone, daddy Andrew got a taste of what it is like to be a Mr. Mom.  I think it is good for husbands/dads to get a taste of that every once in a while.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hidden Valley, CA, United States
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah