Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here we go again!

Lost tooth #2!  Monday March 8, 2010

I can't believe that only 3 days after the first, Evie has lost another tooth! 

My cute Jack-O-Lantern! 

My tooth fell out and left a space
So now my tongue can touch my face!
And every time I smile I show
The place where something used to grow.
I miss my tooth as you can guess
But now I have to brush one..well...two less!

The tooth fairy brought Evie 20 dimes so she could practice her counting! 
Mommy Rebecca decided it was time to purchase a tooth organizer to store all of these cute baby teeth.  Check out this super-cute one!   

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hidden Valley, CA, United States
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah