Pumpkin Patch

Friday, March 19, 2010

My Poster Child

The other day, as I was browsing through some mail that had piled up, I came across the Escondido Adult School Spring/Summer Catalog. As I was flipping through the pages, I came across this...



...Evie and some of her classmates as the poster children for the awesome Pre-K Parent Education Class that we are enrolled in!  FUN to see you childs sweet face in such a random place when you are least expecting it!  Since we are involved in the program, we get priority registation for the class, so I didn't have a need to look at the catolog, but I am sure glad that I did!  What a great memory for Evie's scrapbook!
Just as an FYI, I can't say enough wonderful things about this program and the amazing women that teach it!  We love you Mrs. Jill and Mrs. Debi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hidden Valley, CA, United States
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah