Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

U R GR8

We have emerged from the sinking ship!  Sickeness is gone!  HOORAY!  Now we ARE focusing on staying germ free and healthy.   

In the past two days of feeling better, I have been working on Evie's valentines for her pre k class.  They are having a vday party on Thursday.  I made Robot Sweet Treat Transmitters, and candy necklaces.  They turned out really cute! 
It was also a great teaching moment, Evie got to practice, practice, practice writing her name with an upper case E and lower case v i e.  I'm so proud of her, she signed ALL 20 of them!  








































You are a STAR!














You are GREAT!









You make me SMILE!

















I also made valentine bags with candy for her entire CTR 4 class (14 kids!)  I LOVE valentines day.  I know most people think of it as just a Hallmark Holiday, but I truly love having a day to express your love and appreciation for those you love in a way that you wouldn't normally do on a day to day basis.  Don't get me wrong, I DO show my hubby, daughter, family and friends that I love and appreciate them regularly, it's just FUN to do it in a cheesy loud RED and PINK obnoxious way!  

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your family is feeling better! Cute Valentiens and braclets. I was definately not as creative as you! I just bought my kids cards from the store! OOOH well! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete


Hope you still feel small as you stand beside the ocean

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hidden Valley, CA, United States
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother~ Oprah