Whatever shall I do?
She's left with just a window which her tongue is sticking through.
I laugh and I giggle each time I look at you!
Oh, sweet Evie lost a tooth
Whatever shall I do?
First lost tooth Friday March 5, 2010.
Her cute baby tooth fell out while she was takin' a bath!
My baby girl, she's only 22 days shy of turning 4 and a half!
She's growing up WAY TOO FAST!
All ready for the tooth fairy!
We went to http://www.ultimatetoothfairy.com/index.html and Evie got to pick out which tooth fairy she wanted to come and visit her. No surprise she picked the mermaid fairy, Amarina!
This special tooth fairy devotes her time between watching humans at the beach and protecting her coral reef habitat. She uses the teeth she collects, to make magic which cleans up coastal waters and encourages new coral to grow.
Amarina left her "four monies" (4 shiny quarters!) a personalized first tooth certificate and a letter!



No comments:
Post a Comment